The "Government Dream Team"
Education:Elementary School: Circle View (Go Eagles!!)
Middle School: Spring View (Go Spartans!! Boo Mariners)
High School: Marina (Vikings for life)
College: Golden West Community College, Cal State University, Long Beach (BA in 2007- Economics, Single Subject Teaching Credential in 2010), National University (Ed Tech Masters- in progress)
Hobbies: I love to spend my time outdoors or watching sports. My favorite sports to watch are soccer and hockey. My favorite teams within those sports are Liverpool and the Anaheim Ducks. I try to go camping at least once a month. Most of the time I spend outdoors is backpacking up in the Sierras.
I am also a huge political junkie. I love to watch the news and keep up on what is happening in the world of politics.
Family: My family includes my girlfriend, Natalie, and my dog, Marley.
Years teaching: I have been teaching for 5 years.
Subjects taught: World History, United States History, Government, Economics, and AP Economics
Extracurricular activities: Advisor for the Mock Trial Club, MHS Roller Hockey Team, and I serve as the Building Rep for our teachers' union.

No comments:
Post a Comment